Returns are permitted within 10 days from the date of receipt of merchandise. Returned merchandise will be accepted by us only if all conditions below are met. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. We are not responsible for any shipping and handling charges of merchandise being returned to us.
Returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee unless defective and being exchanged for another item.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original new, clean and unused condition. Returns of damaged or scratched merchandise will not be accepted.
- Software included with returns must be in new and unopened condition. Software is clearly marked that your system will be considered "used" once opened.
- All returns must include all the factory accessories which come with the item. For example, an audience response system must be returned with its original keypads, batteries, transceiver, bag, unopened software, etc. No returns will be accepted if any of the items included with the purchase are missing.
- Items that are defective may need to go back to the manufacturer for warranty service and not be shipped to our facilities.
- Packages that are refused will be charged for the actual shipping cost both to and from your location unless pre authorized.
- Returned merchandise which is lost or damaged in transit is not our responsibility. Please insure your return with your carrier. It is your responsibility to file claims with the carrier upon the discovery of the problem.